With a degree, graduates might do the following:
- Work as consultants to help e-businesses conduct transactions and interact with customers online.
- Streamline databases and design customized software to better anticipate the needs of customers.
- Create better ways to manage patient records and share them with diverse health-care providers.
- Participate on teams with biologists and chemists to develop software that enable them to more easily access vast amounts of information from the Human Genome and the Chemical Abstracts databases.
- Help design or maintain computer systems.
- Help design the next generation of computer games.
- Train others how to effectively use the technology.
For more information, visit our careers section .