- Ph.D. in Computer Science (University of Texas and
Arlington, 2006). Research interests: information security, active databases.
- Hakimzadeh, Hossein
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (North Dakota State University,
1993). Research interests: database management systems; operating systems;
distributed systems, object-oriented software engineering.
- Nair, Murlidharan
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics (University of Poona, India, 1996).
Research interest: Computational analysis of genetic macromolecules, application
of statistical learning methods to biology, alternative splicing and splicing
- Scheessele, Michael
- Ph.D. in Quantitative and Mathematical Psychology (Purdue
University). Research interests: Cognitive science and artificial intelligence,
especially psychologically plausible artificial vision and problem-solving
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (The University of Western Ontario). Research interests: computability, algorithms and complexity, automata theory and transducers, formal and programming languages
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering (University of Notre Dame
1998). Research interests: Parallel and Distributed Computing, Multimedia
applications, Computer Architectures, High-Performance Networks, and Software
tools for parallel and distributed computing systems.
- D.Sci. in Computer Science (University of Neuch?tel, 1997).
Research interests: genetic algorithms; scientific visualization; parallel
computation; information retrieval; artificial intelligence.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science (Illinois Institute of Technology,
1993). Research interests: harnessing the power of naturally inspired
computation to solve real-world problems, visualization in science and medicine,
cognitive science and computer science education.
- Yu, Liguo
- Assistant Prof., Ph.D. in Computer Science (Vanderbilt University, 2004). Research interest: software engineering in general with emphasis on software dependency, software reuse, software maintenance, and open-source development.
- Zhang, Liqiang
- Assistant Prof., Ph.D. in Computer Science (Wayne State University,
2005). Research interests: wireless networking and mobile computing, Quality of
Service, real-time computing, sensor networks, and network security.